- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience as a software developer.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Salesforce developer.
- Strong experience in delivering application/solution onForce.com Platform, including configuration, process builders, workflows, outbound messaging, custom objects, batch processes, Triggers, Communities and database design.
- Development Experience with Salesforce Lightning framework.
- Experience Building application using Lightning APP Builder.
- Hands-on experience integrating Salesforce with other Applications using SOAP, REST and Streaming API’s.
- Salesforce Platform Developer/Force.com Developer certification is strongly preferred.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development
- Software development life cycle: experience in deploying code from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration, merging, mock validating new and existing code changes, etc.
- Understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (e.g., API, Governor Limits, Sharing, security models and techniques) consider them in finalizing the design of the solution.
- Strong analytical skills, possess strong written, and oral communication skills, and a willingness to “do whatever it takes” with high energy within a collaborative team environment.
WiredHive is an Information Technology staffing and direct hire placement firm based in Dallas, TX. WiredHive supports clients across multiple industries including, but not limited to, Technology, Energy / Utilities, Financial Services, and Healthcare.
Equal Employment Opportunity
WiredHive, Inc. is committed to having a workplace free of illegal discrimination and harassment on the basis of age, race, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law