Azure Cloud Engineer
Our client is a technology-agnostic provider delivering software engineering, cloud engineering & security, data engineering & analytics, and consulting services—in the tech stack that's best for you.
As an Azure Cloud Engineer, the ideal candidate will have a firm grasp of emerging technologies, platforms, and applications and experience in the design, development, and implementation of large-scale projects in the cloud.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in computer science, information technology, or mathematics
- 1+ years of experience in designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on Azure
- Experience with automation/configuration management tools such as Terraform, Puppet, and Chef.
- Experience with containers, microservice architectures and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with System level monitoring (Zabbix, Nagios, Prometheus)
- Experience working with API and ETL endpoints (e.g. REST, SOAP, XML,JSON)
- Experience with automation and deployment templates for relational and nosql databases such as MSSQL, MySQL, PostGreSQL, MongoDB.
- Proficiency with CI/CD (Github Actions, Azure Devops, GitLapCI).
- Able to work in both Linux and Windows based environments
- Ability to work at offices in either Leawood, KS or Denver, CO with hybrid work flexibility after 90 days, and occasionally onsite at client offices
- Flexibility to occasionally travel to client sites may be required, typically 1 week per quarter or less
- Legal authorization to work in the United States and the ability to prove eligibility at the time of hire
For Colorado Applicants:
The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $90,000 and $120,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for quarterly incentive compensation.
WiredHive is an Information Technology staffing and direct hire placement firm based in Dallas, TX. WiredHive supports clients across multiple industries including, but not limited to, Technology, Energy / Utilities, Financial Services, and Healthcare.
Equal Employment Opportunity
WiredHive, Inc. is committed to having a workplace free of illegal discrimination and harassment on the basis of age, race, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law