IT Project Manager
About our client:
Top Residential alternative energy provider in the market.
Our client is searching for an IT Project Manager to be responsible for leading an agile delivery team. Acting as a Scrum Master, the individual will also assist in the design of technical solutions to satisfy business requirements.
Your day to day:
- Leads a scrum team of developers, quality assurance analysts, and business analysts to deliver requested changes
- Facilitates Agile ceremonies by acting as a Scrum Master
- Collaborates with Product Owner to prioritize backlog and ensure stakeholder readiness for changes
- Sets and manages project schedules and participates in release planning and management activities
- Works with Application Support team to respond to reported system issues
- Acts as a subject matter expert for products that the scrum team supports
- Assists in the design of technical solutions to satisfy business requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years’ related IT project management experience
- Thorough understanding of Project Life Cycle management controls
- Ability to mentor and coach others
WiredHive is an Information Technology staffing and direct hire placement firm based in Dallas, TX. WiredHive supports clients across multiple industries including, but not limited to, Technology, Energy / Utilities, Financial Services, and Healthcare.
Equal Employment Opportunity
WiredHive, Inc. is committed to having a workplace free of illegal discrimination and harassment on the basis of age, race, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law