IT Business Analyst
Our client is currently searching for a IT Business Analyst, responsible for required documentation related to IT projects and enhancement requests in coordination with business users, management, other IT resources and/or vendors. This individual will also work closely with business partners and IT team members, especially the assigned Project Manager, in an Agile environment to support the on-time, on-budget delivery of changes. May work on projects of large scope that involve multiple departments or have companywide impact.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads business requirement identification for assigned projects and targeted workstreams/functional areas, including cross-referencing requirements articulated by multiple business areas
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with business contacts, IT departments, and vendors; ensures effective communication and relationships between stakeholders and IT team members are maintained
- Works closely with developers to clarify requirements, capture assumptions, and identify impacts to business processes
- Applies knowledge of supported business areas to identify opportunities for process integration and refinement within IT and across business units
- Assists QA Analysts in the development of testing strategy and schedule; may help test execution as required to aid in delivery of a quality product, designed for user acceptance and adoption.
- Facilitates process analysis and improvement initiatives with appropriate stakeholders and coordinates any approved process changes or improvement initiatives.
- Performs data analysis, identifying gaps and potential pitfalls related to business requirements and production issues; recommends improvements or additional requirements within assigned business area; provides data analysis support to other business analysts and scrum masters on cross-team projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience in business or systems analysis
- Experience specifically working in IT in a business analyst capacity
- Experience with data analysis tools such as SQL
- Experience with business or systems analysis in Salesforce
- Training material development experience
- Experience testing IT changes
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking
- BI Skills - data analysis, reporting
- Microsoft Excel - modeling, analysis, pivot tables, formulas
WiredHive is an Information Technology staffing and direct hire placement firm based in Dallas, TX. WiredHive supports clients across multiple industries including, but not limited to, Technology, Energy / Utilities, Financial Services, and Healthcare.
Equal Employment Opportunity
WiredHive, Inc. is committed to having a workplace free of illegal discrimination and harassment on the basis of age, race, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law